Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Surely...

Surely I must be the worst Mommy in the world. I hate playdough. My kids love it, of course. I don't know what it is... well, yes I do. It's the mess. And the colors get mixed up. The little playdough tools get all crusty and dirty with dried left-over playdough. I always give in and let the kids buy the cute little playdough sets, and then I regret it--big time. Last weekend Charis picked out the little birthday playdough kit from Wal-mart. And she wants to play it EVERY DAY!! Now, for the most part, I kind-of take pride in the fact that all 3 of my kids love crafts. They would spend all day cutting, coloring, pasting, painting, lacing, sewing, stickering, playdoughing, etc. But the playdough just drives me nuts! The crazy thing is, there's nothing more soothing than holding and molding a nice warm batch of homemade playdough. But the mess and the crumbs and the clean-up several times in a day!?!?!!? AAAAAHHHHH. I can't stand it. So, I guess it's official. Surely I must be the worst Mommy in the world.

No comments: