Thursday, May 8, 2008

Croched Coozies



When Alan and I got married, my Grandma Louise croched "coozies" for us as a gift. They're great! We use them all the time. It makes it easy to hang on to your glass, and you don't have to worry about coasters. For my birthday I asked her to make me a few more, and some colorful ones! (the others are cream colored) They were my favorite birthday gift! Each day I choose which color I'm in the mood for (which I LOVE to do!). Most of all, I know they'll last forever, and I love it that it's something she hand-made, and that it's something I use on a daily basis. Grandma's are one of the sweetest things in life.

2 comments:

Liz said...

You are SO funny Cari! I love how you pick out everything according to your mood: coozies, favorite glasses...I will start worrying if I ever see you all in black! You are always so bright and colorful just like your personality.

Happy 10 years, you have a beautiful family and a very blessed life...CONGRATS!

Anonymous said...

Ok, so when read the title of this latest blog, I thought "why is Cari blogging about her crotch?!?" Crotch....crochet.... I've been at work tooo long tonight!