Sunday, February 8, 2009

"Not Gonna Beat Me!"


I just love my little Honey-Baby. She is the sweetest, most tender-hearted, strong (and strong-willed) little girl! She talks all the time about when she's a mommy someday...

Just now she finished eating her helpings of smoked pork tenderloin and BBQ sauce. She said "Mommy! Look at my muscles!" (my kids think when they eat healthy food, it instantly makes them just a little bit stronger and taller). Then Charis said "someday if I get a Daddy (which means a "husband")... he won't be able to beat me!" (meaning that he won't be stronger... not the other kind of beat ;)

I love it! That's right girl! You are a strong purposeful little girl, full of life! I hope you stay that way all the way through!

1 comment:

6 Happy Hearts said...

I just love that girl!!! She ROCKS!
I left you a little award on my blog : )