Monday, September 15, 2008

Fall~Football~Fun!!!


It's my favorite time of year! (I'll say that again in December when I blog about Christmas ;)
I have all my fall and halloween decorations out, I'm burning the mulled cider candles, and today I'm wearing a sweatshirt!!! And best of all, we're getting ready to watch Monday Night Football!!!!
This year is kind-a CRAZY as Alan and I are in 2 fantasy football leagues. It's harder to keep up with 2 teams, 2 leagues, etc. All day Sunday we have 2 computers on the kitchen counter, and we watch the games and watch the scores. It's a blast! I always get depressed in February once football is over.
The best part, both of our leagues are with our family. The NapoleanD league is with the Aberle fam, and the MOTI league is with the Summers fam. In addition to football all day, it's fun knowing we're all watching and enjoying the same thing at the same time.

3 comments:

Jodie said...

You must like football, I was expecting pictures of the Birthday party!! heehee

Anonymous said...

I'm tryin'... I'm tryin'!!!

Margo said...

I bet you're drinking a Coke! Am I right?? And your hair looks great!! I haven't even seen you since you got it cut!! Wow! It's been a while...are you going to Elite on Friday? Please come!!