Monday, January 26, 2009

Little Girls and Great Big Curls




Last night the girls came down the stairs chanting and begging for me to curl their hair. So, we took baths and put their hair up in sponge curlers. This was Charis' first time. And she slept in the curlers all night. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised... after all, she is the girliest little thing I think I've ever seen. Selah is really girly too, of course!! She was so excited about the curls... she didn't even complain once. The girls woke up this morning and couldn't wait to see the results!

And they turned out so cute! Charis' hair is holding the curls like they were natural. So fluffy and bouncy. Selah's curls are so long and blond and beautiful! I have to spray hers, maybe because her hair is so long it's heavier? Anyway, they have had fun with them today. Selah even wore hers to school. This is the girly-girl stuff that I just LOVE!




2 comments:

6 Happy Hearts said...

Soooo cute! They are ready for commercials ; )

Dawn said...

Could they be any cuter?!!?

I love the curls. I can't wait for Camryn to have hair long enough TO curl! LOL!