Saturday, January 2, 2010

Blog Blog Blog... round 3

I'm going on my 3rd year of blogging. I made a few updates... changed our family photo and changed the blog design again. I also updated my "about me" section out to the right-hand side of my blog.

Funny thing, all of my "favorite things" are still the same, with the couple new things to add to the list. Watching my girls at their dance recitals takes my breath away every time, and that has become something I find myself looking forward to all year long. Also, watching Bryson and Selah play sports. I'm a soccer-mom at heart. Love to watch them play, love to cheer them on, I even like to watch them at practice each week. Charis starts soccer this spring, and she can't wait. They make me proud.

I did, however, add a few new things to my "to-do" list. A few of which are along the lines of the 2010 changes I'm making for my life. The others are just some personal goals and fun things to do.

No comments: