Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Kissy Kissy KISSY!!!


Charis is a bit infatuated with people kissing. Just this morning when Alan kissed me goodbye, she was laying there next to me, and she watched, and asked us to kiss again. And again. It was kind-a cute and funny. Then just now she was trying to watch a movie, and she was frustrated because she couldn't get the previews to rewind. I wasn't sure what it was about, but upon starting it over, I noticed a clip from Pirates of the Caribean where there is a quick kiss on the commercial. I've noticed this little "interest" that she has had for awhile (hence the picture I snapped while window shopping in Old Colorado Springs). She will stop and take note if she sees some kissin' goin' on, and she always wants to know who is whos boyfriend, girlfriend, etc. So I just now said to her "you like watching people kiss, huh?" And she responded saying "I need to watch people kiss because I'm trying to figure out if I want a husband or not. That's why!"


AYE-YI-YI!!! Believe me... we do play it down. Some things just come natural I guess.

1 comment:

Steph T. said...

Gave you an award on my blog today!! Go get it!