Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Calling All Friends...

Okay Friends, this is pretty pathetic, I know... but I have realized lately that I don't know what music I like. I mean, I know that I like Harry Connick Jr., 80's music, Christmas music (who doesn't), some country, rock and roll, and of course contemporary Christian ~ praise and rock. HOWEVER... I honestly haven't listened to music much in the past 6 years or so. Music used to be such a big part of my life! I used to wake up to the sound of a favorite CD rather than the ever-annoying beeping of an alarm clock. And I went to bed with music playing.
Since we've had kids, it's pretty much been toddler tunes or peace-and-quiet!!!

SOOOO, I'm calling on all my friends to help me out here! What are some of the latest really great groups/songs/etc??? Oh my gosh, I really can't believe it's come to this! Okay... I really do need to "get out more."

1 comment:

Liz said...

I would love to help but I'm afraid I am out of the loop on this one.