Thursday, March 6, 2008

To brag, or not to brag

Okay, so the other day I was going on about how Charis potty trained "so easily"... yadda yadda yadda. Well, that's what I get for bragging. We went to the mall to play on the little indoor playground. Yep. That's right. At the bottom of the slide. Just as she and I locked eyes, she had that look on her face. Then I saw it. The little dark circle expanding around her feet, as it was soaking into that green carpet. I picked her up (she wasn't finished, so we had to run find a bathroom). Of course Selah and Bryson were feeling jipped because we had only been there for about 10 minutes. I decided to buy an inexpensive outfit and a pack of panties so the kids could play a little longer. Ahhh, the joys of little ones. The joys of being the Mommy of the little ones. The joys of being the Mommy of the little one who is peeing on the carpet where all the other little ones are landing as they slide down the play ground slide. Okay. I'll stop.

No comments: