Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Pumpkin Patch with Kiddos



Today we had play date at the Owasso Pumpkin Patch with some good friends! The kids frolicked (uh... am I getting old or what?!?!? I don't think I've EVER used that word before now) in the pumpkin patch, had fun running through the maze, pushed each other in the wheel barrow, and even spent time plucking "sea weed" from the nearby pond. My favorite parts... Selah finding a tiny pumpkin and pretending she was eating a "pumpkin muffin".... and Bryson dribbling his soccer ball through all the pumpkins. Oh... and of course... the cute pics of my boo-tiful babies!

Happy Fall Y'all! It is here!








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

darling pics! i'm waiting on my children's matching outfits from CWD with pumpkins on them to go...seriously...i haven't decided on the shutters chickie...and i just said "frolicked" the other day...not really. love you. xoxo!

Mom To The 3rd Power said...

ooh! saw those! they'll be so cute in them!

Steph T. said...

I love Pumpkin patch pics...they are always precious! Keep them little...they grow up so fast!!