Friday, February 29, 2008

P.S. Did I mention?

Did I mention that Charis is potty trained? It was the easiest thing in the world. From now on my advice to Mom's will be to wait until THE KID is ready. Seriously, as I mentioned before, the first 2 or 3 days she had a little accident, but other than that ~ easy breezy! I thought my other kids were easy... She started on a Sunday, and since then, she only wears a diaper at night. She does wake up dry, but I can't find that mattress pad I used under the other kid's sheets when they first potty trained, and I really don't want to have to change sheets in the middle of the night just in-case she did have an accident. I'll use the last of diapers up this way, and then after that, we're done. That'll save, like, $30 a month or something.
She actually does it all on her own. She gets mad at me when I tell her I have to wipe her booty after pooping. Her little potty is in the kitchen, and half the time I don't even know she has gone. I'll walk by and notice I need to empty it. We run around every day, and we just go to the bathroom wherever we are. I mean, it feels like she's been potty trained for months. At night when I lay her down and grab a diaper to put on her, she stiffens her legs and says "what are you doing???? I not need diapers!!" Hopefully she'll do good on our long drive to Alabama next week! I only like to stop when we need gas. Maybe she'll get her first experience of peeing on the side of the road! Just kidding.

No comments: