Friday, November 21, 2008

Fabulous Blog Award


My new friend Melissa awarded me with this Fabulous Blog Award! Thanks!

Of course these things come with a few requirements...

I must list 5 of my favorite addictions, and then pass this award along to 5 friends.

1. A fun glass, complete with a crochet coozie, and full to the rim with ice, then a can of Coke (oh no, 2 liter doesn't cut it... it has to be out of a can or a fountain machine. There IS a difference!)

2. Strapping my kids in the carseats and taking a Sunday drive (or whatever day it happens to be) through one of my favorite neighborhoods. Oakridge. The Crossings. Stone Canyon.

3. Blogging and e-mail. I probably check it 30 times a day or more.

4. I'm addicted to making money. Can that be an official addiction? Only, I come up with ways for my friends to create something or make something and sell it. I already have my thing. I love thinking of ways my fellow stay-at-home moms can do like I have done with my plates... something part time while the kids are in school or in bed... plus have that chance to be creative and successful. I'm always thinking of ideas and trying to get a few of my favorite people (you know who you are -wink-wink) to join me in this crazy quest! Maybe I'll write a book!

5. Shopping. Shameless, I know. What can I say? Gotta get out and spend that $ I make with "my thing."


Now I tag:

1. jodiesblogblogblog.blogspot.com
2. 6happyhearts.blogspot.com
3. powerofrevelations.blogspot.com
4. fourhallshappenings.blogspot.com
5. jessekpeak.blogspot.com

2 comments:

6 Happy Hearts said...

Aaaawww! Congratulations on your FABULOUS award! You are Fab ; )
Thanks for awarding my blog!!!
Yes, let's do lunch. I'd love to catch up before turkey day.

Unknown said...

Too cute! Love your new background! Thanks for the blog award.